Extracts from the Consumer Code and the Civil Code:
In accordance with article L 211-15 of the Consumer Code, the general conditions of sale appear below in articles L. 211-4, L.211-5; L.211-12 of the Consumer Code as well as the first paragraph of Article 1641 and 1648 of the Civil Code.
"The seller is required to deliver goods in accordance with the contract and is liable for any lack of conformity existing at the time of delivery. He is also liable for any lack of conformity resulting from the packaging, assembly instructions or installation when the latter was charged to it by the contract or was carried out under its responsibility ". (art L 211-4)
- To comply with the contract, the good must:
- 1) Be suitable for the use usually expected of a similar good and, where applicable:
- correspond to the description given by the seller and possess the qualities that the latter presented to the buyer in the form of a sample or model;
- present the qualities that a buyer can legitimately expect given the public statements made by the seller, the producer or his representative, in particular in advertising or labeling;
- 2) Or present the characteristics defined by mutual agreement by the parties or be suitable for any special use sought by the buyer, brought to the attention of the seller and which the latter has accepted ". (Art L 211-5)
- "The action resulting from the lack of conformity lapses two years after delivery of the goods". (art L 211-12)
- "The seller is bound by the guarantee for hidden defects in the item sold which make it unfit for the use for which it is intended, or which reduce this use so much that the buyer has not acquired it, or 'would have given a lower price, if he had known them. (art 1641 civil code)
- "The action resulting from fatal defects must be brought by the purchaser within two years from the discovery of the defect". (art 1648 first paragraph civil code)
The provision of personal information collected in the context of distance selling is mandatory, this information being necessary for the processing and delivery of orders as well as for the establishment of delivery slips and the proper management of commercial relations. This information is strictly confidential. The lack of information implies the automatic rejection of the order.
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the processing of personal information collected on the Site has been declared to the National Commission for 'Computing and Freedoms.
You have the right to access, modify, rectify, oppose and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, you can contact us at
In any case, thank you for recalling your name, first name, postal address and e-mail address.
Finally, youngtimerclassic may be required to communicate nominative information to its commercial partners. You will thus be able to receive commercial offers from third parties. As such, it is specified that unless expressly refused on your part, your postal details may be communicated to our business partners. However, as regards your e-mail address, it can only be communicated to said partners with your express consent. Of course, a posteriori, you retain the possibility of refusing such communication either by not giving your consent during registration, or by expressing your refusal by email, to the address of our customer service: email@example.com , indicating your name, first name, address, e-mail and telephone.
If, however, you wish to disable cookies, you can configure your Internet browser as indicated below. You then lose the possibility of personalizing the service delivered to you by youngtimerclassic via the site.
- To disable cookies:
- - with the Internet Explorer browser, open the "Tools" menu, select the "Internet options" item, click on the "Security" tab, then "Customize the level"
- - with the Mozilla browser, open the "Tools" menu, select the "Options" section, click on the "Privacy" tab then uncheck the "Accept cookies" box
Some web pages on the site may sometimes contain electronic images or "web beacons", which are used to count the number of visitors to the page.
These web beacons can be used with some of our partners, in particular to measure and improve the effectiveness of certain advertisements.
In any case, the information obtained via these tags is strictly anonymous and simply allows statistics to be gathered on the number of visits to certain pages of the site, in order to better serve the Internet user.
If one or more stipulations of these general conditions of sale are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, the other stipulations will keep all their strength and reach.
youngtimerclassic will not be responsible for the total or partial non-performance of its obligations under this contract, if this non-performance is caused by an event constituting force majeure, in particular in the event of disruption or total or partial strike, in particular of the postal services. and means of transport and / or communications, flood, fire.
Events fulfilling the criteria set by the case law of the 2nd civil chamber of the Court of Cassation will be considered as force majeure.
In the presence of an event constituting force majeure, youngtimerclassic will notify you within five working days of the occurrence of this event.
Beyond a period of one month interruption due to force majeure, youngtimerclassic may not honor the order, on the condition that it will reimburse you if necessary.
These general conditions of sale and the contractual relations between you and are subject to French regulations. In the event of a dispute, an amicable solution will be sought before any legal action.